Progress Made and Accomplishments of the
Critters Club Leadership Team
1/1/20 through 3/15/21
As members of the CC Leadership Team it would be helpful to keep in mind the following accomplishments that you have helped to provide ( in just 15 total months) to the pet owners and pets of Quail Creek:
- A strong base of fifty (50) leaders and volunteers who are club members.
- The largest membership total (192) in the history of the club in 2020.
- A repeat of a strong membership (170) so far in 2021 with nine months remaining.
- Doubled the size of our CC bank accounts in just one year.
- In one year matched the amount in our bank account from the previous seven years.
- Increased the number of club donors by four times the highest number ever (37 in 2021) and involved more members than the previous seven years combined.
- Received almost $2000 in donations in the first three months of 2021.
- Encouraging an average of almost $50 per donation in the first three months of 2021.
- Supported and encouraged 35 new members (20% of the total #) so far in 2021.
- Receiving twenty (20) times as many donated dollars than ever before.
- Have 136 members who are renewing members (80% 2020 to 2021) in spite of relocations, health issues, deaths, divorces, loss of pets and the virus.
- Maintained the strength and influence of the club in the time of a pandemic with without offering a normal program.
- Encouraged 70% of the original legacy 2012-2014 CC members to renew their memberships in spite of relocations, health issues, deaths, divorces, loss of pets and the virus. These are the CC elders who created and built the club through the years.
- Created a new, functional and fun website.
- Maintained an active and loyal Leadership Team for the past 15 challenging months.
- Involve over 500 resident pet owners and pets in the club membership.
- Include twice as many cat owners as ever before.
- Have over fifteen members who volunteer at TALGV.
- Engaged the property administration, POA and RCI with CC concerns regarding planning, maintenance, operation and policy in hundreds of emails, phone calls, letters and texts.
- Have members serving in important roles in the community.
All things considered, this is an amazing list that all of us on the Critters Club Leadership Team should be very proud of and inspire us to keep advocating and speaking up for those we love and who have no voice. Our pets do matter! Remember, we do make a difference for our members, residents and pets and the community as a whole.